1. Live. Work. Detroit. - Thinking about moving to Detroit? Experience the best places to live, work and play in the city at this event with networking, a tour, dinner and a panel. March 28th.
2. Singing in the Rain - What a glorious feeling! Usher in spring with this classic in the beautiful Redford Theatre. March 28—29.
3. Dossin Invitational Regatta - Stroke! Crews from the Detroit Boat Club, St. John’s Jesuit Academy and St. Ursula Academy will kick off the races at 10 a.m., starting at the Detroit Yacht Club and ending in front of the Detroit Boat Club on Belle Isle. March 29th.
4. Detroit Bike City Expo - 100,000 square feet of bikes! Head to Cobo Center if you prefer to see the city on two wheels. March 29th.
5. Samurai: Beyond the Sword - Go beyond the stereotype and explore an in-depth look at the real samurai and their cultural significance. Through June 1st.
Do you know of a great event going on in Metro Detroit this weekend? Add it to the comments and share it with us!