1. Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village - Candle-lit paths, carriage and Model T rides, and live entertainment take you back to the holidays of the past. Santa, live reindeer, and fireworks cap off a fantastic evening. December 6-8, 13-15, 19-23 and 26-28.
2. Holiday Merriment at Ponyride - Eat, drink, and be merry at Ponyride's Open House and Makers Market featuring over 50 Detroit businesses. December 6th.
3. Signal-Return Holiday Party and Market - Head to the letterpress shop in Eastern Market for their second annual Holiday Card Jam. Enjoy food, wine, gifts, prints and local vendors. December 6th.
4. Detroit Urban Craft Fair - Now in its 8th year, Detroit's coolest craft fair sets up shop at the Masonic Temple. With over 100 vendors, you're sure to pick up some unique gifts for the holiday season. December 7—8.
5. 41st Annual Noel Night - Midtown is the place to be on Saturday night when our cultural institutions open thier doors to the public for free. Shopping, horse-drawn carriage rides, family craft activities and performances by over 200 area music, theatre, and dance groups. December 7th.
Bonus: Holiday Cheer at Wild Lights
Do you know of a great event going on in Metro Detroit this weekend? Add it to the comments and share it with us!