1. Light up the RiverFront - Presented by Rivière28, the third annual event features music, BBQ and a bonfire on the Detroit River. BYOB. June 5th
2. Historic Indian Villiage Home & Garden Tour - At 119 years old, Indian Villiage is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Detroit and includes homes designed by Marcus Burrowes, Chittenden & Kotting and Albert Kahn. June 7th.
3. Woodbridge Community Yard Sale - A massive yard sale in one of Detroit's coolest neighborhoods? Yes, please. Grab deals on household goods, clothing, appliances, nick knacks, books and more. June 7—8.
4. Eastside Detroit Canal Tours - Hop in a kayak at Maheras-Gentry Park for a two hour guided tour and see Detroit from a different angle. June 8th.
5. Honi Honi Grand Opening & Pig Roast - Enjoy cheap drinks and BBQ from the Detroit BBQ Company as the tiki bar opens for it's third season. June 8th.
Bonus: Citywide Detroit Soup
Do you know of a great event going on in Metro Detroit this weekend? Add it to the comments and share it with us!