1. Better Living Through Human Amusements - They had me at their first line, "Are you tired?" Head to Go Comedy for some laughs and cure what ails you. April 17—18 + every Thursday and Friday through June 13th.
2. Bunnyville - Hop on over to the Detroit Zoo for family fun! Activities include a golden egg, the Jelly Bean Jamboree, Funny Bunny Games, springtime crafts, whisker painting and the Easter Bunny! April 18—19.
3. Totally Awesome Fest - Looking for fun, music and pancakes? Ypsi is the place to be with a week of all-ages events. April 20—27.
4. August: Osage County - Modern America or dysfunctional family? Yes. Go see this dark comedy by Tracy Letts at the Hilberry Theater. April 18—19, through May 10th.
5. British Arrows - Advertising like you won't see in America. Check out the best of the best of the commercials from the UK. April 19—20.
Do you know of a great event going on in Metro Detroit this weekend? Add it to the comments and share it with us!
Bonus: Detroit Restaurant Week