1. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Nerds - Nerd Nite Detroit hosts an evening of space, time, Doctor Who and a portable planetarium. December 12th.
2. Frosty - In this original show from Go Comedy Improv Theater, Frosty returns after 10 years to find all the little kids that loved him have grown up to be young adults. December 12, 14, 19 & 21.
3. Detroit Holiday Food Bazaar - Now in its 4th year, this pop-up marketplace features independent food vendors including Beau Bien Fine Foods, Pete's Chocolate Co., Sister Pie and Drought. December 13—14.
4. 2013 Metro Times Mercantile Merry Market - Head over to the Detroit Mercantile Co. to pick up unique gifts from over 40 crafters, artists and vendors. December 14th.
5. Buy Detroit - Ride with the Detroit Bus Company on this "independent shopping excursion" that will take you to three different neighborhoods and plenty of shops and vendors. December 14—15.
Double Bonus: DIYpsi Indie Art Fair
Triple Bonus: Family Fun Day at the Fisher
Do you know of a great event going on in Metro Detroit this weekend? Add it to the comments and share it with us!