1. Detroit City Football Club - City 'til I die! Watch Detroit's minor league soccer team take on Lansing United at Cass Tech. May 23rd.
2. The Detroit-Berlin Connection - This free panel discussion at MOCAD is a collaborative effort to bring together creative individuals and communities in the two cities with the goal of driving cultural and economic growth in Detroit. May 23rd.
3. St. Mary's Polish Country Fair - The annual fair features a carnival, entertainment, a Vegas tent and—of course—Polish food! Be sure to check out the grotto and grounds while you're there. May 23—26.
4. Movement Electronic Music Festival - If it's Memorial Day weekend it's time for the music festival that Detroit is known for—Movement. Enjoy hundreds of artists on 5 stages plus pre and after parties all over town. May 24—26.
5. Greater Rochester Heritage Festival - The 37th annual fest features lumberjack shows, Civil War encampment, craft and cars shows, food and more. May 24—25.
Do you know of a great event going on in Metro Detroit this weekend? Add it to the comments and share it with us!