1. The Cocktail Hour: Mad Men Era - Head to the DSO and transport yourself back in time with the hot hits of the 60s in this "Mad Men musical cocktail." March 14—16.
2. Foto Europa: 1840 to Present - Check out some of Europe’s most well-known artists and photographers including Julia Margaret Cameron, Eugène Atget, HenriCartier-Bresson, Robert Frank and more. Through April 27th.
3. Irish Cake Walk - Start St. Patrick's Day a wee bit early with Irish foods, Gaelic dancers, music and cake. It's like musical chairs but with cake! March 15th.
4. Brain Day - Hold a real human brain! Neuroscientists from Wayne State University head up this event at the Michigan Science Center where you'll learn all about the brain. March 15th.
5. Detroit St. Patrick's Day Parade - Corktown is the place to be to get your Irish on! Celebrate all things green in Detroit's oldest neighborhood. March 16th.