1. VLNTNSDYMRKT 2 - Stop by this indie Valentine's Day market at eight & sand and pick up something unique for your sweetheart. February 13th.
2. Dirty Show - Valentine's Day + Detroit = the Dirty Show. This annual exotic art exhibition takes place at the Russell Industrial Center this year. Through February 15.
3. 2014 Academy Award® Nominated Short Films - Catch the Oscar nominated shorts—both animated and live-action—in one sitting at the Detroit Film Theatre. February 14—16.
4. Casablanca - "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine…" Head to the Redford Theatre for a FREE showing of this classic. February 14—15.
5. The Ark's Storytelling Festival - Now in its 27th year, The Ark celebrates the "oldest of all arts" with storytellers from Colorado, Oklahoma and Ann Arbor. February 15th.
Do you know of a great event going on in Metro Detroit this weekend? Add it to the comments and share it with us!